What BEAM has to offer
BEAM Exchange provides a unique space for professionals to share knowledge and experience about market systems approaches. Whatever your role and wherever you work, we hope that you will gain valuable insight and connections from interacting with a diverse community of practitioners.
Are you a senior decision-maker?
If you need concise, non-technical briefings and rapid insight, BEAM aims to help you...
- Understand the strategy and principles of good practice in market systems approaches
- Find the results, evidence and analysis you need to inform your policy decisions
- Connect with and learn from people who manage programmes on the ground
- Communicate the business case for using a market systems approaches.
Are you a programme manager, consultant or advisor
If you need detailed, technical guidance and well-informed counsel from your peers, BEAM aims to help you...
- Find relevant and authoritative information, technical materials, tools and templates
- Develop the capabilities and skills of your staff
- Collaborate with peers to strengthen the evidence base and existing operational guidance
- Find out what others are doing to apply market systems approaches in new fields, sectors and contexts
- Learn about the latest ideas and innovations in managing, monitoring and evaluating programmes.
Are you a front-line facilitator or project officer
If you need practical, how-to advice, and contact with others who've faced similar questions, BEAM aims to help you...
- Access practical tools and topical advice
- Discover solutions to common challenges and tips and examples from other practitioners
- Find out about jobs and training opportunities
- Develop an active network of peers
- Build your reputation by sharing your insight with others.