SPRING Businesses at Social Capital Markets (SOCAP)
- 24 Oct 2018
- SAN FRANCISCO
SOCAP (Social Capital Markets) is in the vanguard of the emerging global impact economy, convening ideas and capital to catalyse world change. SOCAP18 will convene over 3,000 impact investors, world-class entrepreneurs, and innovative cross-sector practitioners dedicated to increasing the flow of capital toward social good.
SPRING is an accelerator working with growth-oriented businesses on innovations that can transform the lives of adolescent girls aged 10-19 living across East Africa and South Asia.
Join some of the most promising ventures from SPRING Accelerator discuss their innovative approach to girls and young women as a viable market. This will take place at SOCAP, on Wednesday 24th afternoon, in Room 2. Learn how:
- KadAfrica provides employment opportunities through passion fruit farming in Uganda
- Maya Apa offers a safe anonymous space for Bangladeshi women and girls to ask anything they want about sexual reproductive health
- Fightback is training girls to defend themselves and be more assertive
- Deciwatt’s products are generating instant power from the pull of a cord
- Resonate develops women’s self-confidence so they turn opportunities into action.
Email at email@example.com for an invitation.