Cracking the Nut 2019: Leveraging systems for improved food security
- 14 Oct 2019 – 15 Oct 2019
- Dakar, Senegal
- Connexus & Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Applying a food systems lens, this two-day learning event will bring together some of the world’s leading experts in rural development, agricultural finance, sustainable agriculture, water sanitation, health and nutrition to discuss how to balance public concerns for food security with private, market-based solutions.
The conference will convene high-level representatives to discuss the “tough nuts” related to improving food security.
- Reducing systemic risks
- Improving health, nutrition and access to clean water
- Increasing inclusion in commercial markets
- See the full conference agenda
Final registration deadline is 6 September 2019