Advanced training workshop in results measurement for private sector development
- 18 Nov 2019 – 22 Nov 2019
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Miehlbradt Consulting Ltd / Hans Posthumus Consulting
This 5-day training workshop will bring together experienced results measurement practitioners to share lessons learned, solve common and emerging problems, exchange practical approaches to address identified challenges and build a supportive network. The content will be demand driven, based on extensive interaction with participants in advance. There are a limited number of partial scholarships available. The advanced training workshop is offered by HPC and MCL, with Aly Miehlbradt and Hans Posthumus as facilitators. For more information or to apply, see the website for the flyer and application form or email Holm.
Examples of possible topics include:
- how to assess changes in inclusiveness in markets
- how to measure changes in employment
- how to make monitoring and results measurement more cost effective
- how to monitor and measure results for complex interventions or sectors such as skills development, tourism and business enabling environment reform
- how to assess the influence of a project on the wider sector and related systems and how to effectively communicate progress and results.
The event will combine training sessions for topics where there are strong examples of good practice and workshop sessions where the field is still searching for practical approaches to effectively address results measurement challenges.