Market Systems Symposium 2020
- 01 Jun 2020 – 31 Aug 2020
- EcoVentures Intl.
Important update - MSS2020 moves online
Given the rapidly escalating and uncertain situation surrounding COVID-19, we have decided to move the Market Systems Symposium 2020 to an online platform and forego the opportunity to meet in person this year in Cape Town.
Strengthen and transform your market systems development practice
The Symposium will now take place intermittently every week throughout June, July, and August.
- Interactive and informational sessions scheduled for a few hours each week.
- Participation optional as fits your schedule.
- Multiple time slots for small group discussions, recordings of best practice sessions available, in-depth chats run over two days.
- Specialised sessions on COVID-19 & its implications for market systems development and our work
- Discussions and debates with donors and practitioners
- Collaborative co-creation sessions and deep-dive consultations with smaller groups of experts using smart collaboration technology to discuss and build strategies and approaches
- Particular focus on 3 key themes within the context of COVID-19:
- Resilience of Market Systems
- Private Sector Engagement
- Financial Market Systems
- Downloadable voice & video recordings of thematic sessions
- Online polls & surveys to feed into donor research areas and influence the industry
- Individual highly-personalized profile on our exclusive online networking hub
- Informal online happy hour networking sessions