Adaptive management theory and practice for international development
- 16 Mar 2020 – 20 Mar 2020
- Washington DC
- Center for International Development
- What does adaptive management actually mean?
- How do we use adaptive management across different types of programs?
- What are specific tools and approaches of Adaptive Management?
Format: Dynamic lectures, expert guests, real-life examples, practical tools and collaborative exercises.
Who should take this course: Mid to senior staff working for implementers and grantees of USAID, The World Bank, and other donors.