Market Systems Symposium 2021
- 10 May 2021 – 20 May 2021
- EcoVentures International
The Market Systems Symposium aims to provide the inspiration, capacity building, and connections you need to strengthen and transform your market systems development practice.
Join leading experts, practitioners, and donors from around the globe to advance conversations exploring innovations in research and the application of market systems development strategies, through inspiring dialogues, capacity building breakouts, hands-on tool workshops, and abundant networking.
Key themes for 2021:
- Private Sector Engagement
- Market Systems Resilience
- Urban Non-Ag Market Systems
- Climate Adaption & Conservation in Market Systems
Registrations are now open.
$225 Early Bird (until March 31)
$285 Standard Registration (April 1 - May 20)