Understanding, supporting and using markets in emergencies
- 19 Jan 2018 – 23 Jan 2018
- Paris, France
- Key Aid Consulting
Explore how to understand, use and support markets in crisis settings
Five days of face-to-face training in Paris, delivered in English. Learn how to:
- Explain the different market-related concepts and terminologies
- Discuss what market data can be used for in emergency settings
- Set the scope for market analysis and market monitoring
- Decide which market assessment tools and approaches to use
- Support a market assessment exercise
- Use market data to inform pre- and post-crisis humanitarian responses
- Identify which overall skills are transferable to market assessment and analysis
The course will be interactive, drawing on participants’ experiences and knowledge. Time will be dedicated to addressing practical challenges that you may have faced in your current position. Individual mentoring can also be proposed to add on to your learning journey.
Don’t miss out on the Early Bird Discount, available up till December 31st 2017; book and pay up in advance to receive a 10% discount through our early bird scheme.
If you are not available for this training download our full training schedule for the first half of 2018 with cash and market training being delivered in Paris, Geneva and Dubai: