Market Systems Symposium 2018
- 24 Apr 2018 – 26 Apr 2018
- Cape Town, South Africa
- EcoVentures International
Inspiration, capacity building, and connections to strengthen market systems development practice
This dynamic, participative 3-day symposium exploring latest practice and research in market systems development globally, will take place at the Kirstenbosch Gardens Conference Centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
Explore the practical application of systems thinking to economic and private sector development strategies. Interact with practitioners and donors who are designing and testing the latest field-based analytical tools and development approaches.
Instead of having the typical approach of expert speakers addressing an audience, the Symposium is focusing on high-level interactions, and quality exchanges between recognised experts and experienced practitioners.
- Practical focus facilitated by a mix of experts and practitioners: the symposium provides a much-needed practical focus to market systems development and an interest in high quality conversations in moving the Market Systems Development practice forward.
- Higher-level dialogue: delegates are extending a complimentary, 1-month, limited-access to the Market Systems Accelerator™ online learning course. Participants interact with introductory and higher level concepts and case studies before the symposium, to ensure a deeper level of dialogue and interaction at the Symposium itself. Several new modules being launched for existing users just before Symposium.
- Register for the symposium