Economic Recovery & Market Systems (ERMS)
- 19 Apr 2018 – 20 Mar 2018
- Washington DC
- Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA)
555 12th Street. Concourse Level, Room C-12. Washington, D.C. 20004. Metro Center: Orange,Silver, Blue & Red Lines
By the end of this free two-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the current best practices in economic recovery
- Explain the different types of program options and their general guidelines
- Identify where to go for further technical guidance
- Identify what OFDA will and will not fund in economic recovery
This introductory course is designed for staff who are not economic recovery experts, but want to gain insight into livelihoods programming and best practices. Please note that space is limited so register early.
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will be registered on a first come, first served basis. Confirmation of participation and logistical information will be sent in a follow-up email.