Technical Specialist, Market Systems Development
- Vikāra Institute
- Remote, any location
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2023
Vikāra Institute is seeking a Technical Specialist with diverse international experience to join our global team of systems thinkers.
About the role:
- Provide technical assistance to program implementation for Economic Development, Market Systems and Resilience programming.
- Synthesize and analysis learning from within the Vikāra Institute portfolio to contribute to the design of tools, resources and frameworks and assist in conference submissions, the writing of blogs or other thought pieces.
- Facilitate training, coaching and mentoring with projects, organizations and donors - including in-person and online facilitation techniques.
- Contribute to acquisition of new business development opportunities, feeding in to the bid process with input into the technical writing, costing and relationships.
- Serve as a technical adviser as part of the market systems development and economic growth team.
- Support Vikāra Institute in promoting best practice adaptive management and knowledge management with development programming.
Expected Travel: up to 40%
Type of Contract: Full time, ongoing
Language Requirement: ENGLISH (French, Spanish or other are desired)
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.