International Program Manager
- Vikāra Institute
- Remote, USA or any location
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2023
Vikāra Institute is seeking an International Program Manager with diverse international experience to join our global team of systems thinkers.
About the role:
- Provide programming and operational support to the suite of work streams within the Vikāra Institute portfolio.
- Contribute to immediate and long-term opportunities for growth, including acquisition of new business development opportunities, leading and feeding into the bid process with input into the writing, costing and relationships.
- Direct and manage contracts from varying sizeS, including team communication, learning products writing and editing, team leadership, finance/budget management, start-up, donor communications and reporting.
- Contribute to operational logistics and training support for various events hosted by Vikāra institute, including event design and management, training and presentation support, etc.
Expected Travel: up to 25%
Type of Contract: Full time, ongoing
Language Requirement: ENGLISH (French, Spanish or others are desired)
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.