Project Coordinator: Mobilising the private sector for development cooperation
- Closing Date
- Nov. 30, 2022
LuxDev aims to develop an innovative approach to mobilise the private sector to support the Sustainable Development Goals.
The main role of the Coordinator will be the design and implementation of the project tools and the operationalisation of the project document. The Coordinator should contribute to the further development of the strategic vision as defined in the project document and ensure its implementation. To this end, the Coordinator will manage a team of three people who will be based in Luxembourg and will liaise with LuxDev's teams in the field, including three partnership facilitators dedicated to the project.
As the implementation of these instruments is a new approach for Luxembourg, the Coordinator's expertise in managing similar initiatives will be essential and will allow LuxDev to fulfil its role as a reliable advisor to the Luxembourg Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs, with whom the Coordinator will work closely.
- contribute to the development of the strategic vision
- design and apply instruments in line with the project's objectives;
- ensure the project management (planning and implementation of activities, HR, audits, finance, monitoring and evaluation);
- implement a support offer for responsible business conduct and impact evaluation;
- represent LuxDev for this project.
- Master's degree or engineering school (5 years of higher education);
- expert in project management and team management with five years of experience;
- expertise in innovation, project evaluation and/or co-investment operations with the private sector with five years' experience;
- significant experience in conducting negotiations with companies;
- experience in development cooperation projects (preferably in the field);
- knowledge of systemic approaches and/or market systems;
- knowledge of the principles of due diligence on responsible business conduct;
- fluency in written and spoken English and French;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, design and writing skills.