Senior Director, Business Development
- Washington D.C. District of Columbia
- Closing Date
- April 9, 2023
The Senior Director, of Business Development, provides leadership and oversight of the design and delivery of competitive proposals for the Resilience and Growth (R&G) portfolio.
- Master’s degree in international development, agriculture, finance, economics or other relevant fields. Additional years of experience in lieu of a master’s degree will be considered.
- Minimum of eight plus three years of managerial experience, including overseas work, in international development or related field.
- Fluency in English is required. Professional proficiency in French or Spanish is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally required.