I manage BEAM's practitioner learning and development activities. A private sector development practitioner by background, I am particularly interested in market systems development, inclusive business and green growth. Former Assistant Coordinator at the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development and with the UNDP in Tajikistan, I am always keen to learn more and share experiences in order to improve practice in this area.
- Working in aid intensive environments 
- Inspired by programmes in Nigeria 
- Learning from our East Africa workshop 
- Innovations in agricultural markets amid climate change: Takeaways from Cracking the Nut 2015 
- Market systems take centre stage at SEEP 2014