Calling all current and aspiring senior leaders on MSD programs.
Reply on DGroups | 4 comments
USAID Market Systems and Partnership (MSP) Activity is conducting a rapid industry survey on the gendered impact of COVID-19 on MSD practitioners' current and future career outlook.
April 26, 2021, 6:26 p.m.
We plan to present the preliminary findings at the upcoming Market Systems
I am hopeful that if we have a strong survey turn out, we will be able to
engage decision-makers on the findings and start working towards practical
solutions to mitigate the gendered impacts of COVID-19 on our industry.
April 26, 2021, 6:26 p.m.
April 26, 2021, 6:11 p.m.
I hope you get lots of responses to the survey
<https: 1faipqlsfjapmk-kpam55fs3u4o9uhoaundtcwy_dzuwog9xx8komlwa="" d="" docs.google.com="" e="" forms="" viewform="">best wishes
Programme Director | BEAM Exchange
www.beamexchange.org <http: www.beamexchange.org="">
April 26, 2021, 1:13 p.m.
This is your opportunity to tell USAID and other donors how the global pandemic may be affecting you and your work.
The survey is intended for current, former (within the last three years) and aspiring senior leaders on market systems development programs.
Current or former senior leaders include people who are currently or have previously occupied (within the last 3 years) any of the following or similar positions on a market systems development program:
• Chief of Party (CoP), Team Leader, Project Director
• Deputy CoP, Deputy Team Leader, Deputy Project Director
• Technical Director, Portfolio Manager, Head of Portfolio
• Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Director, Collaborating, Learning & Adapting (CLA) Advisor, Results Measurement (RM) Manager
Aspiring senior leaders for market systems development programs include:
• Mid-career (5-10 years of experience) development professionals who plan to apply/put their candidacy forward for a senior leader position on a market systems development program in the next 0-7 years (i.e. in 1 to 2 job moves). Please reference the senior leadership positions listed above.
The survey is anonymous and participation is voluntary.
The answers from all survey participants will be analyzed into a research presentation and report. The preliminary findings will be shared at the Market Systems Symposium in May 2021 and the full report will subsequently be shared with the broader industry (e.g. donors, contractors, NGOs, etc.) to raise awareness on the ways in which COVID-19 is impacting the diversity of the talent pipeline for MSD programs and to engage industry leaders on formulating practical responses. No identifying information will be included in the report or raw data sets.
Below is a link to the survey