Study to gain a broader understanding on various factors that affect the operations of agricultural SMEs in Zambia.
The assessment involved self-administered structured questionnaires being issued to representatives of SMEs from all parts of the country during the 2017 FISP agro dealer meeting in Lusaka.
- Establish the different business models employed by agricultural SMEs
- Validate the key traits of successful SMEs
- Establish the challenges that SMEs face
- Assess the revenue and available sources of credit to SMEs
- Determine the use of digital payment services by SMEs
- Assess the willingness of SMEs to pay for business consultancy services
MUSIKA stimulates private investment in the agricultural market. It focuses on the smallholder and emerging farmer sectors.