Evaluation of the relevance, effectiveness and sustainability of R2J and recommendations on how to improve and adjust.
The evaluation found that:
- the R2J team has developed a thorough understanding of the context in which they are operating, which they continue to develop
- the team has made notable progress in making connections with partners, encouraging work between stakeholders and developed a range of interventions, relevant to partners and context
- significant progress has been made in programme outcomes in the last 9 to 10 months thanks to a flexible and collaborative approach
- evidence is lacking to understand whether there has been a systemic change in all relevant value chains
- there is evidence of partners adopting innovations and there are examples of adaptation