Effective learning is a key driver of market systems change, with the potential to enhance system competitiveness, resilience and inclusiveness. Building on the insights from a related resource, Shifting the locus of learning: catalysing private sector learning to drive systemic change, this paper spotlights eight tips from MEL managers.
These tips include:
- identifying the right decision-makers
- using a co-creation process to identify learning opportunities
- using a phased capacity-strengthening process tied to behaviour change
- working with sector-level institutions
- using the right terminology to talk about learning
Part of the MSD in MEL clinics series: Perspectives on systemic change, team culture, and private sector learning. See the links below for the rest of the series.