Zenebe Uraguchi is a development economist with more than 17 years of multi-country experience working for a multinational company, an international development bank and a research institute. He currently works with HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (www.helvetas.org/), based in Switzerland, as Programme Coordinator for Eastern Europe and Senior Advisor in market systems development. His areas of interest are development finance and labour markets, as well as knowledge management and learning.
- How do you spot and grab an opportunity? 
- Using a systemic approach to analyse the biotrade market system 
- What does it take for a market systems approach to ‘leave no one behind’? 
- Can markets include and benefit very marginalised people? Learning from Samriddhi 
- Emerging impacts in using a systemic approach to enhance youth employment 
- Misconceptions about inclusiveness: not 'why' but 'how' 
- On (market) systems development: 'It's all about sustainability and scale, stupid!'