Ms. Krueger is market systems and Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) advisor with over 15 years of experience providing technical advice in the field of private sector development with a specific focus on applying GESI, market systems and Value for Money (VfM) principles to project and strategy design for agriculture, business enabling environment reform, trade, urban development and women economic empowerment programs. She is a proven strategic leader having managed large market systems projects with diverse teams and a published author on tactics for effective GESI mainstreaming. Ms. Krueger is also skilled as a strategic advisor, coach and trainer in the practical application of systems approaches to market development and she is currently the GESI advisor on the DFAT funded PRISMA 2 program in Indonesia and three DFID funded programs in the DRC (Essor and ELAN 2) and Ethiopia (SHARPE).
- Gender & leadership in market systems development programs 
- Opportunities & imperatives arising from COVID-19: guidance on more inclusive digital adoption 
- Disability inclusion in market systems development 
- The business case for disability inclusion in market systems development 
- Confronting organisational challenges to mainstreaming WEE in MSD programs 
- PIMS lessons learnt study